Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management Meetings - RBC
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after hosting two days of meetings with management.
Three key points include: 1) the pipeline is led by Ryanodex in EHS and ecstasy/meth
2) there is further "upside" from the bendamustine franchise
3) capital deployment remains a wildcard
The analyst believes EGRX has established a solid underlying cash flow base with upside to come from the pipeline, greater BENDEKA duration, and capital deployment. EPS for 2016-18E increases to $3.51, $4.31 and $5.39 and the price target goes to $80 from $78.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $80; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Validus Holdings (VR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!