Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management Meetings - RBC
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after hosting two days of meetings with management.
Three key points include: 1) the pipeline is led by Ryanodex in EHS and ecstasy/meth
2) there is further "upside" from the bendamustine franchise
3) capital deployment remains a wildcard
The analyst believes EGRX has established a solid underlying cash flow base with upside to come from the pipeline, greater BENDEKA duration, and capital deployment. EPS for 2016-18E increases to $3.51, $4.31 and $5.39 and the price target goes to $80 from $78.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) Completes NDA Submission for Ryanodex
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- FBR Capital Starts Colony NorthStar (CLNS) at Outperform, Adds to FBR Alpha Generator List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!