Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management Meetings - RBC
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after hosting two days of meetings with management.
Three key points include: 1) the pipeline is led by Ryanodex in EHS and ecstasy/meth
2) there is further "upside" from the bendamustine franchise
3) capital deployment remains a wildcard
The analyst believes EGRX has established a solid underlying cash flow base with upside to come from the pipeline, greater BENDEKA duration, and capital deployment. EPS for 2016-18E increases to $3.51, $4.31 and $5.39 and the price target goes to $80 from $78.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) to $36
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Adds New Board Member
- UBS Raises Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!