Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management Meetings - RBC
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after hosting two days of meetings with management.
Three key points include: 1) the pipeline is led by Ryanodex in EHS and ecstasy/meth
2) there is further "upside" from the bendamustine franchise
3) capital deployment remains a wildcard
The analyst believes EGRX has established a solid underlying cash flow base with upside to come from the pipeline, greater BENDEKA duration, and capital deployment. EPS for 2016-18E increases to $3.51, $4.31 and $5.39 and the price target goes to $80 from $78.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!