Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management Meetings - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after hosting two days of meetings with management.
Three key points include: 1) the pipeline is led by Ryanodex in EHS and ecstasy/meth
2) there is further "upside" from the bendamustine franchise
3) capital deployment remains a wildcard
The analyst believes EGRX has established a solid underlying cash flow base with upside to come from the pipeline, greater BENDEKA duration, and capital deployment. EPS for 2016-18E increases to $3.51, $4.31 and $5.39 and the price target goes to $80 from $78.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!