Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Analyst Day Takeaway - RBC
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after the analyst day and is confident in the BENDEKA base and encouraged on the potential for value creation.
Pipeline was the focus at the analyst meeting though there is still a strategic build-out taking place that should enhance value over time. No change to the Outperform rating or $93 PT.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $79.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY): DOJ Settlement Needed - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!