E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $35 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon raised his price target on E*TRADE (NASDAQ: ETFC) to $35.00 (from $31.00) following meetings with management and a refocus on trading. The firm, however, didn't change their Hold rating.
Fannon commented, "Earlier this week we sat down with the mgmt. team of ETFC. The message of growth and efficiency was reiterated throughout the evening. The integration of OptionsHouse is underway and represents the primary catalyst to igniting that growth. In the short term, increased market volatility, higher interest rates and market levels represent a positive backdrop for ETFC and its peers."
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $34.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!