E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Steven Chubak reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on E*TRADE (NASDAQ: ETFC) to $33.00 (from $32.00) following strong Q3 results.
Chubak commented, "ETFC reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.51 ($0.58 ex restructuring / severance), well ahead of our $0.42 (and cons. $0.39). Vs. our forecast, the beat was primarily driven by a higher provision benefit (+$0.11), higher fee income (+$0.03), and lower comp (+$0.04); partially offset by higher non-comp (-$0.02). Positive risk / reward skew with "heads you win, tails you win" dynamic still in play."
FY16E EPS from $1.71 to $1.91; FY17E EPS from $1.73 to $1.84.
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!