E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Steven Chubak reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on E*TRADE (NASDAQ: ETFC) to $33.00 (from $32.00) following strong Q3 results.
Chubak commented, "ETFC reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.51 ($0.58 ex restructuring / severance), well ahead of our $0.42 (and cons. $0.39). Vs. our forecast, the beat was primarily driven by a higher provision benefit (+$0.11), higher fee income (+$0.03), and lower comp (+$0.04); partially offset by higher non-comp (-$0.02). Positive risk / reward skew with "heads you win, tails you win" dynamic still in play."
FY16E EPS from $1.71 to $1.91; FY17E EPS from $1.73 to $1.84.
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!