E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Steven Chubak reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on E*TRADE (NASDAQ: ETFC) to $33.00 (from $32.00) following strong Q3 results.
Chubak commented, "ETFC reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.51 ($0.58 ex restructuring / severance), well ahead of our $0.42 (and cons. $0.39). Vs. our forecast, the beat was primarily driven by a higher provision benefit (+$0.11), higher fee income (+$0.03), and lower comp (+$0.04); partially offset by higher non-comp (-$0.02). Positive risk / reward skew with "heads you win, tails you win" dynamic still in play."
FY16E EPS from $1.71 to $1.91; FY17E EPS from $1.73 to $1.84.
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!