E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Bumped to $34 at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Following Analyst Dinner
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Douglas Mewhirter bumped his price target on E*TRADE (NASDAQ: ETFC) to $34.00 (from $31.00) but maintained a Hold rating following an analyst dinner held in New York.
Mewhirter commented, "The higher price target reflects a) an increase in peer valuations as well as b) higher confidence that the company will be able to meet its margin and growth targets (especially margin). The new management team provided a few more specifics around execution of the company's strategy, and all of the speakers were very encouraged by both the progress within the company to date as well as the improved interest rate environment."
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $33.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!