Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Checks Suggest Continued U.S. Sales Momentum - Credit Suisse; PT to $57
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jason West reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) to $57.00 (from $53.00) as U.S. franchise checks suggest continued sales momentum.
West commented, "Our checks suggest the Dunkin' US business has sustained the sales momentum that emerged in 3Q, driven by strength in Cold Brew, bfast sandwiches and easy compares. Among our contacts' stores, competition from convenience stores remains elevated but has not worsened. Further, DNKN’s pivot to higher-quality products that are more difficult for c-stores to replicate (e.g. Cold Brew) seems to be helping sales. In terms of cadence, our conversations indicate SSS have improved steadily since 3Q and most of our contacts have seen their strongest sales in recent weeks."
The firm is raising 4Q Dunkin' US SSS est. to +3.0% from +2.5% (consensus = +2.1%).
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $53.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!