DryShips (DRYS) PT Raised to $4 at Imperial Capital
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Imperial Capital analyst Andrew Casella reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) to $4.00 (from $2.75).
"Our price target is equal to 18% potential upside, based on the recent share price," Casella comments. "With an improvement in valuation at consolidated Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (ORIG) and prospectively improving dry bulk and tanker day rates, we think the shares are attractively priced."
Shares of DryShips closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inphi Corp's (IPHI) Optical Business Drives Strong 4Q - Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy
- Credit Suisse Assumes, Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Sterne Agee CRT Reiterates Buy Following LinkedIn's (LNKD) Strong 4Q and Weak Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!