Drexel Hamilton Remains Bullish on Workday (WDAY) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $92.00 price target on Workday (NYSE: WDAY) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Workday will report its earnings results today (8/24) with a conference call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET.
Analyst Brian White commented, "We believe Workday will slightly exceed our 2Q:FY17 revenue estimate of $372.5 million (up 32% YoY; Street is at $373.1 million) and meet our loss per share estimate of $0.02 (Street is at negative $0.02). Recall, Workday's 2Q:FY17 outlook calls for sales of $371-373 million. Our 2Q:FY17 revenue forecast calls for 8% QoQ growth and below the four year average increase of 14% for past July quarters."
Shares of Workday closed at $79.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV): Solid Q, Raising PT to $160 - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!