Drexel Hamilton Remains Bullish on Qorvo (QRVO) Following Mixed 2Q
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton maintained a Buy rating and $72.00 price target on Qorvo Inc (NASDAQ: QRVO) following the company's 2Q earnings report. QRVO delivered non-GAAP revenue of $864.7 million and EPS of $1.29, vs. the Street consensus for sales of about $834.9 million and EPS of $1.41.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "For the December quarter, Qorvo guided sales to $800-$840 million, with a $820 million mid-point that compared to the Street consensus of $845.4 million and our estimate of $869 million. December quarter EPS is guided to $1.15-$1.35, with a $1.25 mid-point that compares to the Street consensus of $1.45 and our estimate of $1.48."
Shares of Qorvo Inc closed at $56.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!