Drexel Hamilton Remains Bullish on Qorvo (QRVO) Following Mixed 2Q
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton maintained a Buy rating and $72.00 price target on Qorvo Inc (NASDAQ: QRVO) following the company's 2Q earnings report. QRVO delivered non-GAAP revenue of $864.7 million and EPS of $1.29, vs. the Street consensus for sales of about $834.9 million and EPS of $1.41.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "For the December quarter, Qorvo guided sales to $800-$840 million, with a $820 million mid-point that compared to the Street consensus of $845.4 million and our estimate of $869 million. December quarter EPS is guided to $1.15-$1.35, with a $1.25 mid-point that compares to the Street consensus of $1.45 and our estimate of $1.48."
Shares of Qorvo Inc closed at $56.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!