Drexel Hamilton Remains Bullish on Box (BOX) Ahead of 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $18.00 price target on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Brian White commented, "We believe Box will slightly exceed our 3Q:FY17 revenue estimate of $100.7 million (up 28% YoY; Street is at $100.6 million) and meet our loss per share estimate of $0.19 (Street is at negative $0.19). The 3Q:FY17 outlook calls for sales of $100-101 million and a loss per share of $0.19 to $0.20."
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $15.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!