Drexel Hamilton Remains Bullish on Box (BOX) Ahead of 3Q
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $18.00 price target on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Brian White commented, "We believe Box will slightly exceed our 3Q:FY17 revenue estimate of $100.7 million (up 28% YoY; Street is at $100.6 million) and meet our loss per share estimate of $0.19 (Street is at negative $0.19). The 3Q:FY17 outlook calls for sales of $100-101 million and a loss per share of $0.19 to $0.20."
Shares of Box, Inc. closed at $15.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): No Fireworks Needed, Just Evidence of Transition - Drexel Hamilton
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!