Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Following Positive 2Q Report
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $28.00 price target on Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) following the company's 2Q earnings report. Sales grew 10% sequentially and 29% year-over-year. Adjusted EPS was $0.39, vs the consensus of $0.35. Q3 guidance is for another 6.5% of sequential growth to a mid-point of $325 million, vs the consensus of $311 million.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Continuing its string of increasingly positive quarters, Tower delivered a very strong June performance and gave equally encouraging guidance, with upside to our expectations across most all metrics. Maybe even more important than the absolute top and bottom line numbers was the fact that we believe the company simply posted a very clean upside and outlook, with no ambiguity and nothing that had to be explained, or adjusted for."
Shares of Tower Semiconductor closed at $15.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!