Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Following Positive 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $28.00 price target on Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) following the company's 2Q earnings report. Sales grew 10% sequentially and 29% year-over-year. Adjusted EPS was $0.39, vs the consensus of $0.35. Q3 guidance is for another 6.5% of sequential growth to a mid-point of $325 million, vs the consensus of $311 million.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Continuing its string of increasingly positive quarters, Tower delivered a very strong June performance and gave equally encouraging guidance, with upside to our expectations across most all metrics. Maybe even more important than the absolute top and bottom line numbers was the fact that we believe the company simply posted a very clean upside and outlook, with no ambiguity and nothing that had to be explained, or adjusted for."
Shares of Tower Semiconductor closed at $15.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!