Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Following Positive 2Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $28.00 price target on Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) following the company's 2Q earnings report. Sales grew 10% sequentially and 29% year-over-year. Adjusted EPS was $0.39, vs the consensus of $0.35. Q3 guidance is for another 6.5% of sequential growth to a mid-point of $325 million, vs the consensus of $311 million.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Continuing its string of increasingly positive quarters, Tower delivered a very strong June performance and gave equally encouraging guidance, with upside to our expectations across most all metrics. Maybe even more important than the absolute top and bottom line numbers was the fact that we believe the company simply posted a very clean upside and outlook, with no ambiguity and nothing that had to be explained, or adjusted for."
Shares of Tower Semiconductor closed at $15.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!