Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Following 3Q Beat
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $28.00 price target on Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) following the company's 3Q earnings report. TSEM reported revenue of $326 million, above the Street consensus of $325 million. Adjusted EPS was $0.48, exceeding the Street consensus of $0.41. The company is guiding December quarter sales to $340 million, above the prior Street consensus $331.5 million.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Tower’s Q3 report looks solid across the board, on upside to revenue and margin leverage leading to a substantially better than expected earnings. Equally encouraging, the company is guiding December quarter revenue to be $10 million above our expectations, which will also likely drive EPS estimates higher."
Shares of Tower Semiconductor closed at $16.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!