Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $28.00 price target on Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) following the company's 3Q earnings report. TSEM reported revenue of $326 million, above the Street consensus of $325 million. Adjusted EPS was $0.48, exceeding the Street consensus of $0.41. The company is guiding December quarter sales to $340 million, above the prior Street consensus $331.5 million.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Tower’s Q3 report looks solid across the board, on upside to revenue and margin leverage leading to a substantially better than expected earnings. Equally encouraging, the company is guiding December quarter revenue to be $10 million above our expectations, which will also likely drive EPS estimates higher."
Shares of Tower Semiconductor closed at $16.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!