Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Following 4Q Beat and Raise
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $90.00 price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) following the company's 4Q report. SWKS turned in revenue of $835.4 million, exceeding the Street's consensus of $831.3 million. EPS of $1.47 also beat the Street's consensus of $1.43. For the December quarter, Skyworks is guiding sales to be in a range of $894-$911 million, compared to the Street's $893 million. EPS is guided to $1.58, compared to the Street consensus of $1.56.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "After several quarters of in-line or softer results and guidance, largely driven by the slowing of smartphone unit growth and the resulting excess handset inventories, Skyworks posted its first solid and inarguable beat and raise of the year."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $74.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!