Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Resonant (RESN) Following In-Line 2Q
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $8.00 price target on Resonant (NASDAQ: RESN) following the company's 2Q earnings report and expansion announcement. Resonant’s second quarter results were very much inline with expectations, with the firm demonstrating significant progress on all fronts over the past three months.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With its recent progress, we believe the company has gone a long way to significantly increasing the likelihood of meeting its product design and licensing objectives and achieving recurring revenue within an investable timeframe. Accordingly, we reiterate our Buy rating and our $8 target price."
Shares of Resonant closed at $5.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!