Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Resonant (RESN) Following In-Line 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $8.00 price target on Resonant (NASDAQ: RESN) following the company's 2Q earnings report and expansion announcement. Resonant’s second quarter results were very much inline with expectations, with the firm demonstrating significant progress on all fronts over the past three months.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With its recent progress, we believe the company has gone a long way to significantly increasing the likelihood of meeting its product design and licensing objectives and achieving recurring revenue within an investable timeframe. Accordingly, we reiterate our Buy rating and our $8 target price."
Shares of Resonant closed at $5.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!