Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Resonant (RESN) Following In-Line 2Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $8.00 price target on Resonant (NASDAQ: RESN) following the company's 2Q earnings report and expansion announcement. Resonant’s second quarter results were very much inline with expectations, with the firm demonstrating significant progress on all fronts over the past three months.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With its recent progress, we believe the company has gone a long way to significantly increasing the likelihood of meeting its product design and licensing objectives and achieving recurring revenue within an investable timeframe. Accordingly, we reiterate our Buy rating and our $8 target price."
Shares of Resonant closed at $5.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!