Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following Announced Workday (WDAY) Partnership
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $186.00 price target on IBM (NYSE: IBM) following the company's announcement that it has entered a multi-year strategic partnership with Workday (NYSE: WDAY). Given Workday's aggressive international expansion initiatives, Drexil Hamilton believes that the IBM Cloud provides the global footprint and flexible capacity necessary to support growth.
Analyst Brian White commented, "In our view, Workday is a rising star in the SaaS world and delivered 48% revenue growth in FY:16 to $1.16 billion. Given that IBM is not actively involved in providing ERP SaaS solutions, we believe this strategic partnership is void of the competitive conflicts that could arise when partnering with other leading cloud vendors. In November 2015, IBM acquired Meteorix, a leading Workday services partner."
Shares of IBM closed at $161.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!