Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Hortonworks (HDP) Following Solid 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $18.00 price target on Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Hortonworks reported sales of $47.5 million, which beat the Street's estimate of $45.1 million. Loss per share of $0.68 compared to the consensus of negative $0.66.
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, Hortonworks reported better than expected 3Q:16 results and a solid 4Q:16 outlook that we believe will lift the company's stock out of its depressed funk. We are adjusting our estimates and maintaining our 12- month price target of $18.00."
Shares of Hortonworks closed at $6.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!