Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Hortonworks (HDP) Following Solid 3Q
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $18.00 price target on Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Hortonworks reported sales of $47.5 million, which beat the Street's estimate of $45.1 million. Loss per share of $0.68 compared to the consensus of negative $0.66.
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, Hortonworks reported better than expected 3Q:16 results and a solid 4Q:16 outlook that we believe will lift the company's stock out of its depressed funk. We are adjusting our estimates and maintaining our 12- month price target of $18.00."
Shares of Hortonworks closed at $6.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!