Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Names New CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $90.00 price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) following the company's announced retirement of its CFO, Don Palette. SWKS also announced that Kris Sennesael has been appointed as the company's new Chief Financial Officer.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With a new CEO and CFO, we believe the company is transitioning well to its next generation of management, which should be able to continue the firm’s history of industry leading execution, capitalizing on the growth of RF dollar content across many applications."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $75.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!