Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Names New CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $90.00 price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) following the company's announced retirement of its CFO, Don Palette. SWKS also announced that Kris Sennesael has been appointed as the company's new Chief Financial Officer.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With a new CEO and CFO, we believe the company is transitioning well to its next generation of management, which should be able to continue the firm’s history of industry leading execution, capitalizing on the growth of RF dollar content across many applications."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $75.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!