Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Names New CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $90.00 price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) following the company's announced retirement of its CFO, Don Palette. SWKS also announced that Kris Sennesael has been appointed as the company's new Chief Financial Officer.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With a new CEO and CFO, we believe the company is transitioning well to its next generation of management, which should be able to continue the firm’s history of industry leading execution, capitalizing on the growth of RF dollar content across many applications."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $75.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!