Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Names New CFO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $90.00 price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) following the company's announced retirement of its CFO, Don Palette. SWKS also announced that Kris Sennesael has been appointed as the company's new Chief Financial Officer.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "With a new CEO and CFO, we believe the company is transitioning well to its next generation of management, which should be able to continue the firm’s history of industry leading execution, capitalizing on the growth of RF dollar content across many applications."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $75.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!