Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Semtech (SMTC) Signs Agreement with Comcast
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $32.00 price target on Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ: SMTC) following the company's announced signed agreement with Comcast to deploy trial LoRa WAN networks in the U.S.. As an incentive to accelerate Comcast’s LoRa deployments, SMTC will issue 1,086,957 or about $30 million in warrants to Comcast. When fully deployed, LoRa should reach 50% of each cities’ population.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Wednesday, after the market close, Semtech announced it has signed an agreement with Comcast to deploy trial LoRa WAN networks in the U.S. Deployments will begin in Philadelphia and San Francisco in calendar Q4 2016 and, upon completion of the trials, potentially expanding to 30 cities within a 30-month period. The build-out will target enterprise, government and consumer IoT applications."
Shares of Semtech Corp. closed at $27.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Semtech and LoRa Alliance™ Members Spotlight LoRaWAN™ IoT Innovations
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!