Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Semtech (SMTC) Signs Agreement with Comcast
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating and $32.00 price target on Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ: SMTC) following the company's announced signed agreement with Comcast to deploy trial LoRa WAN networks in the U.S.. As an incentive to accelerate Comcast’s LoRa deployments, SMTC will issue 1,086,957 or about $30 million in warrants to Comcast. When fully deployed, LoRa should reach 50% of each cities’ population.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Wednesday, after the market close, Semtech announced it has signed an agreement with Comcast to deploy trial LoRa WAN networks in the U.S. Deployments will begin in Philadelphia and San Francisco in calendar Q4 2016 and, upon completion of the trials, potentially expanding to 30 cities within a 30-month period. The build-out will target enterprise, government and consumer IoT applications."
Shares of Semtech Corp. closed at $27.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!