Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on VMware (NYSE: VMW), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. VMware reported non-GAAP sales of $1.778 billion that beat the Street at $1.763 billion. Pro forma EPS of $1.14 beat the Street's $1.10. Management expects 4Q revenue of $1.965-2.015 billion (Street is at $1.956 billion) and EPS of $1.37-1.41 (Street is at $1.37).
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, the recovery at VMware continued with a stronger than expected 3Q:16 performance and a better than anticipated 4Q:16 outlook. As such, we are adjusting our revenue and EPS estimates higher, while raising our price target to $90.00 from $85.00."
Shares of VMware closed at $73.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!