Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on VMware (NYSE: VMW), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. VMware reported non-GAAP sales of $1.778 billion that beat the Street at $1.763 billion. Pro forma EPS of $1.14 beat the Street's $1.10. Management expects 4Q revenue of $1.965-2.015 billion (Street is at $1.956 billion) and EPS of $1.37-1.41 (Street is at $1.37).
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, the recovery at VMware continued with a stronger than expected 3Q:16 performance and a better than anticipated 4Q:16 outlook. As such, we are adjusting our revenue and EPS estimates higher, while raising our price target to $90.00 from $85.00."
Shares of VMware closed at $73.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!