Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Semtech (SMTC) Following 2Q Beat
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ: SMTC), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. SMTC reported sales of $135.9 million, slightly ahead of the consensus of $135.4 million. EPS was $0.35, ahead of the Street's consensus of $0.33.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Semtech turned in its third consecutive stronger than expected quarter, cementing what we believe is a substantial turnaround in its business fundamentals that should be extendable for at least the next several quarters, if not the foreseeable future."
Shares of Semtech Corp. closed at $26.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!