Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Semtech (SMTC) Following 2Q Beat
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ: SMTC), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. SMTC reported sales of $135.9 million, slightly ahead of the consensus of $135.4 million. EPS was $0.35, ahead of the Street's consensus of $0.33.
Analyst Cody Acree commented, "Semtech turned in its third consecutive stronger than expected quarter, cementing what we believe is a substantial turnaround in its business fundamentals that should be extendable for at least the next several quarters, if not the foreseeable future."
Shares of Semtech Corp. closed at $26.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!