Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Cisco Systems (CSCO) Following 4Q Beat
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO), and raised the price target to $37.00 (from $36.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Cisco reported sales of $12.64 billion that beat the consensus estimate at $12.57 billion and pro forma EPS of $0.63 was better than the consensus at $0.60.
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, Cisco delivered a strong 4Q:FY16 print with excellent margin performance and a 1Q:FY17 outlook that we are comfortable with given the current IT spending environment. As such, we are maintaining our EPS estimates and adjusting our 12-month price target to $37.00 from $36.00."
Shares of Cisco closed at $30.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!