Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Cisco Systems (CSCO) Following 4Q Beat
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO), and raised the price target to $37.00 (from $36.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Cisco reported sales of $12.64 billion that beat the consensus estimate at $12.57 billion and pro forma EPS of $0.63 was better than the consensus at $0.60.
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, Cisco delivered a strong 4Q:FY16 print with excellent margin performance and a 1Q:FY17 outlook that we are comfortable with given the current IT spending environment. As such, we are maintaining our EPS estimates and adjusting our 12-month price target to $37.00 from $36.00."
Shares of Cisco closed at $30.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!