Drexel Hamilton Cuts Price Target on Cisco Systems (CSCO) Following 1Q and Soft Guide
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton reiterated a Buy rating on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO), and cut the price target to $36.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. Cisco reported 1Q sales of $12.35 billion that beat the consensus at $12.34 billion. Pro forma EPS of $0.61 was better than consensus at $0.59. For 2Q:FY17, Cisco expects sales to fall by 2% to down 4% YoY, below the Street estimate of $12.16 billion.
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last night, Cisco delivered a strong 1Q:FY17 print with exceptional margin performance but a soft 2Q:FY17 outlook. We are trimming our estimates and slightly adjusting our 12-month price target to $36.00 from $37.00."
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!