Dougherty & Co Upgrades Entegris Inc (ENTG) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co upgraded Entegris Inc (NASDAQ: ENTG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $20.
Richard Ryan said, "With a supportive semiconductor outlook, we believe ENTG should continue to show impressive execution. The company is becoming a more integral partner to its customers as manufacturing requirements become much more stringent. Contamination can occur at multiple points in a chemical’s journey from manufacturing, shipping, storing, sub-fab or in the actual tool used in wafer production. ENTG touches all points in this journey. ENTG’s new product introductions are expected to contribute an incremental $70M in 2018. So far, interest in these new products is impressive."
Shares of Entegris Inc closed at $15.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!