Dougherty & Co Upgrades Entegris Inc (ENTG) to Buy
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dougherty & Co upgraded Entegris Inc (NASDAQ: ENTG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $20.
Richard Ryan said, "With a supportive semiconductor outlook, we believe ENTG should continue to show impressive execution. The company is becoming a more integral partner to its customers as manufacturing requirements become much more stringent. Contamination can occur at multiple points in a chemical’s journey from manufacturing, shipping, storing, sub-fab or in the actual tool used in wafer production. ENTG touches all points in this journey. ENTG’s new product introductions are expected to contribute an incremental $70M in 2018. So far, interest in these new products is impressive."
Shares of Entegris Inc closed at $15.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Unilever ADR (UL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!