Dougherty & Co Upgrades Entegris Inc (ENTG) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co upgraded Entegris Inc (NASDAQ: ENTG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $20.
Richard Ryan said, "With a supportive semiconductor outlook, we believe ENTG should continue to show impressive execution. The company is becoming a more integral partner to its customers as manufacturing requirements become much more stringent. Contamination can occur at multiple points in a chemical’s journey from manufacturing, shipping, storing, sub-fab or in the actual tool used in wafer production. ENTG touches all points in this journey. ENTG’s new product introductions are expected to contribute an incremental $70M in 2018. So far, interest in these new products is impressive."
Shares of Entegris Inc closed at $15.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!