Dougherty & Co Starts Toro (TTC) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co initiated coverage on Toro (NYSE: TTC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $56.
Analyst Jon Fisher said, "We are attracted to the growth and financial profile of the company. We forecast 2017 being a year of accelerating growth and 2018 growth accelerating from 2017. Our $56 Price Target is based on a P/E of 22x our 2018 EPS forecast and 13x EV/EBITDA 2018 forecast. Both multiples are in-line with TTC's 20-25x P/E and 10-13x EV/EBITDA ranges since 2010. With higher margins than its peer group and accelerating growth versus peers' decelerating growth into 2018, TTC's current valuation is in-line with its peers. The company’s fiscal 2016 closed 10/31 and management will provide guidance for fiscal 2017 on their December earnings call. We do foresee a risk of management providing conservative guidance for 2017 given the uncertain macro environment. We are confident in our accelerating growth outlook for 2017 and 2018 and encourage investors to focus on this growth acceleration in 2017 and 2018."
Shares of Toro closed at $46.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!