Dougherty & Co Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Sell Following Drone Recall
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $6.00.
Analyst Charles Anderson commented, "We are lowering our rating on GoPro from Neutral to Sell and establishing a $6PT. Our concerns are threefold: 1) the company has had multiple operational stumbles, the latest being the Karma drone recall 2) Hero 5 camera demand looks weak thus far in the metrics we track 3) valuation looks elevated considering shares have traded as low as 0.5 EV/S vs. the 0.9x it is currently trading vs. our FY17 revenue estimate of $1.3B. Our new $6PT is based on 0.5x EV/S our FY17 revenue estimate
Shares of GoPro closed at $10.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!