Dougherty & Co Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Sell Following Drone Recall
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dougherty & Co downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $6.00.
Analyst Charles Anderson commented, "We are lowering our rating on GoPro from Neutral to Sell and establishing a $6PT. Our concerns are threefold: 1) the company has had multiple operational stumbles, the latest being the Karma drone recall 2) Hero 5 camera demand looks weak thus far in the metrics we track 3) valuation looks elevated considering shares have traded as low as 0.5 EV/S vs. the 0.9x it is currently trading vs. our FY17 revenue estimate of $1.3B. Our new $6PT is based on 0.5x EV/S our FY17 revenue estimate
Shares of GoPro closed at $10.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!