Dougherty & Co Downgrades Callidus Software (CALD) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Dougherty & Co downgraded Callidus Software (NASDAQ: CALD) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $15. Analyst Robert Mattson said decelerating organic growth and share loss isn't reflected in Current valuations.
"With organic growth decelerating and the company starting to lose market share, we believe the current valuation does not adequately contemplate the lower underlying organic growth profile of Callidus," said Mattson.
The analyst added, "Given slowing growth and our belief that Xactly is gaining share, we do not believe the current valuation adequately contemplates the lower underlying organic growth profile of Callidus. While we are comfortable with the space and end markets, the uncertainty in the company's growth profile and prospect of shrinking market share does not align with a valuation that is representative of a faster growing company. As such, we are downgrading our rating from Neutral to Sell with a $15 price target, representing under 5x P/S."
Shares of Callidus Software closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Validus Holdings (VR) to Neutral
- Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!