Domino's Pizza (DPZ): Raising PT - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Slagle, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) and raised his price target to $150 from $135 after the company announced EPS of $0.96 that beat consensus of $0.90.
DPZ saw another quarter of surprisingly strong domestic SSS and benefits from additional share repurchases during the quarter, which more than offset FX headwinds and higher labor costs. Domestic SSS of 13% was well-above the Street’s 9% estimate but was likely only a couple points higher than more optimistic investor expectations. Nonetheless, accelerating 2-year trends are particularly impressive given the more challenging industry landscape where we expect the majority of restaurant operators to be reporting softer trends as the reporting season plays out. Much of the incremental SSS surprise came from a particularly successful loyalty program, which launched in 4Q15.
The new PT of $150 is based on 18x 2017 EBITDA, a premium to peers.
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $159.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!