Dollar Tree (DLTR) PT Raised to $117 at Buckingham Research Post Q3
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst John Zolidis reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) to $117.00 (from $106.00) following Q3 results. The new price target suggests 30% upside from current levels.
Zolidis commented, "Core Dollar Tree continues to perform well, reporting gross margin gains, traffic increases and same-store sales growth. This remains a viable growth vehicle. Meanwhile, the acquired Family Dollar business reported sequentially improving trends in 3QFY16 from 2QFY16 with an inflection to positive comps in early 4QFY16. The company reiterated its long-term synergy targets (of $300M+). We believe comps at FDO will continue to accelerate and overall EBIT will expand as 1x costs related to the integration fall off. We are buyers of the shares."
The firm revised FY16 and FY17 SSS forecasts are 1.7% and 2.3%, up from 1.5% and 2.0%. FY16 EPS goes to $3.75 (ex-items) from $3.71. Revised FY17 EPS is $4.42 from $4.43.
Shares of Dollar Tree closed at $81.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!