Disney (DIS) Buying Twitter (TWTR) 'Makes no Sense' - Analyst
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
While Tullo noted that there might be some strategy behind streaming online video, but Twitter is expensive on just about every metric.
Tullo cautioned that Twitter shares could be "broken" if no bids are made.
Albert Fried doesn't rate Twitter.
Twitter is up 1.3 percent in afternoon trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!