Disney (DIS): There's Risk To 4Q EPS - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his revenue estimate for F4Q advertising for DIS' cable networks and broadcast stations. At Cable, with ESPN ratings down ~20% QTD, there is risk to network advertising (DIS is not alone given industry ratings).
At Broadcast, he is reducing the local advertising estimate on weaker political/ core. This brings F4Q EPS to $1.11 (prior $1.12) vs. consensus of $1.18.
The analyst noted he sees risk to DIS' F17 consensus EPS of $6.09.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $92.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!