Disney (DIS): There's Risk To 4Q EPS - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his revenue estimate for F4Q advertising for DIS' cable networks and broadcast stations. At Cable, with ESPN ratings down ~20% QTD, there is risk to network advertising (DIS is not alone given industry ratings).
At Broadcast, he is reducing the local advertising estimate on weaker political/ core. This brings F4Q EPS to $1.11 (prior $1.12) vs. consensus of $1.18.
The analyst noted he sees risk to DIS' F17 consensus EPS of $6.09.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $92.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loop Capital Maintains Buy On Disney (DIS), Says Co Likely To Remain Under-Levered
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!