Disney (DIS): There's Risk To 4Q EPS - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his revenue estimate for F4Q advertising for DIS' cable networks and broadcast stations. At Cable, with ESPN ratings down ~20% QTD, there is risk to network advertising (DIS is not alone given industry ratings).
At Broadcast, he is reducing the local advertising estimate on weaker political/ core. This brings F4Q EPS to $1.11 (prior $1.12) vs. consensus of $1.18.
The analyst noted he sees risk to DIS' F17 consensus EPS of $6.09.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $92.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!