Disney (DIS): There's Risk To 4Q EPS - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his revenue estimate for F4Q advertising for DIS' cable networks and broadcast stations. At Cable, with ESPN ratings down ~20% QTD, there is risk to network advertising (DIS is not alone given industry ratings).
At Broadcast, he is reducing the local advertising estimate on weaker political/ core. This brings F4Q EPS to $1.11 (prior $1.12) vs. consensus of $1.18.
The analyst noted he sees risk to DIS' F17 consensus EPS of $6.09.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $92.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!