Disney (DIS): There's Risk To 4Q EPS - Jefferies
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his revenue estimate for F4Q advertising for DIS' cable networks and broadcast stations. At Cable, with ESPN ratings down ~20% QTD, there is risk to network advertising (DIS is not alone given industry ratings).
At Broadcast, he is reducing the local advertising estimate on weaker political/ core. This brings F4Q EPS to $1.11 (prior $1.12) vs. consensus of $1.18.
The analyst noted he sees risk to DIS' F17 consensus EPS of $6.09.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $92.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Rosenblatt Raises Price Target on Netgear, Inc. (NTGR) Ahead of 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!