Disney (DIS): Cutting PT For Multiple Reasons - Nomura
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Anthony DiClemente, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) ahead of Disney’s F4Q16 earnings on 11/10.
The analyst modestly cut estimates, not only to better capture the impact of the extra week in the prior year’s quarter, but also to factor in TV ratings declines. The revisions are modestly offset by operational efficiencies and resilient trends at Parks.
F4Q16 and FY17 EPS estimates go to $1.13 and $6.00, from $1.17 and $6.10. The target price is also reduced to $110, from $115, based on the new SOTP valuation and CY17 P/E target multiple of 18x.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $91.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!