Disney (DIS): Cutting PT For Multiple Reasons - Nomura
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Anthony DiClemente, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) ahead of Disney’s F4Q16 earnings on 11/10.
The analyst modestly cut estimates, not only to better capture the impact of the extra week in the prior year’s quarter, but also to factor in TV ratings declines. The revisions are modestly offset by operational efficiencies and resilient trends at Parks.
F4Q16 and FY17 EPS estimates go to $1.13 and $6.00, from $1.17 and $6.10. The target price is also reduced to $110, from $115, based on the new SOTP valuation and CY17 P/E target multiple of 18x.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $91.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loop Capital Maintains Buy On Disney (DIS), Says Co Likely To Remain Under-Levered
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!