Disney (DIS): Cutting PT For Multiple Reasons - Nomura
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Anthony DiClemente, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) ahead of Disney’s F4Q16 earnings on 11/10.
The analyst modestly cut estimates, not only to better capture the impact of the extra week in the prior year’s quarter, but also to factor in TV ratings declines. The revisions are modestly offset by operational efficiencies and resilient trends at Parks.
F4Q16 and FY17 EPS estimates go to $1.13 and $6.00, from $1.17 and $6.10. The target price is also reduced to $110, from $115, based on the new SOTP valuation and CY17 P/E target multiple of 18x.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $91.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!