Discover Financial (DFS) PT Lifted to $70 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and bumped its price target on Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) to $70.00 (from $66.00) following recent meetings with investors and DFS' IR.
Hecht commented, "The focus of meetings centered around credit demand and quality as well as competitive dynamics within the general-purpose issuers. We continue to believe DFS is one of the best-positioned names among general-purpose issuers and are encouraged by its focus on prudent growth, consistent underwriting and credit performance, and efficiencies."
Shares of Discover Financial closed at $60.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- New Oriental Education (EDU): Academic Fraud Accusations Will Likely Weigh On Share Price - Jefferies
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!