Discover Financial (DFS) PT Lifted to $70 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and bumped its price target on Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) to $70.00 (from $66.00) following recent meetings with investors and DFS' IR.
Hecht commented, "The focus of meetings centered around credit demand and quality as well as competitive dynamics within the general-purpose issuers. We continue to believe DFS is one of the best-positioned names among general-purpose issuers and are encouraged by its focus on prudent growth, consistent underwriting and credit performance, and efficiencies."
Shares of Discover Financial closed at $60.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!