Discover Financial (DFS) PT Lifted to $70 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and bumped its price target on Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) to $70.00 (from $66.00) following recent meetings with investors and DFS' IR.
Hecht commented, "The focus of meetings centered around credit demand and quality as well as competitive dynamics within the general-purpose issuers. We continue to believe DFS is one of the best-positioned names among general-purpose issuers and are encouraged by its focus on prudent growth, consistent underwriting and credit performance, and efficiencies."
Shares of Discover Financial closed at $60.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $20.50 at Jefferies
- Rent-A-Center (RCII): Cutting PT On Weakening Core - Jefferies
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!