Digitalglobe, Inc. (DGI): Operating Leverage Increasingly Evident After Management Visit - Piper Jaffray
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Appert, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of DigitalGlobe (NYSE: DGI) along with his price target of $32.00. The analyst believes that improved revenue trends, impressive margin upside, and positive free cash flow dynamics have translated into strong outperformance from DGI shares in 2016 (up 78% YTD vs. 6.5% move in S&P500).
Additionally, the analyst thinks the market continues to underestimate the leverage in DGI's business model along with the potential scale of the market opportunity. This view is supported by a recent series of meetings the analyst hosted with CEO Jeff Tarr which served to reinforce his enthusiasm.
Shares of DigitalGlobe closed at $27.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Standard & Poor's, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!