Digitalglobe, Inc. (DGI): Operating Leverage Increasingly Evident After Management Visit - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Appert, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of DigitalGlobe (NYSE: DGI) along with his price target of $32.00. The analyst believes that improved revenue trends, impressive margin upside, and positive free cash flow dynamics have translated into strong outperformance from DGI shares in 2016 (up 78% YTD vs. 6.5% move in S&P500).
Additionally, the analyst thinks the market continues to underestimate the leverage in DGI's business model along with the potential scale of the market opportunity. This view is supported by a recent series of meetings the analyst hosted with CEO Jeff Tarr which served to reinforce his enthusiasm.
Shares of DigitalGlobe closed at $27.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): INGREZZA LT Efficacy & Safety Bode Well for Approval - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Standard & Poor's, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!