Digitalglobe, Inc. (DGI): Operating Leverage Increasingly Evident After Management Visit - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Appert, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of DigitalGlobe (NYSE: DGI) along with his price target of $32.00. The analyst believes that improved revenue trends, impressive margin upside, and positive free cash flow dynamics have translated into strong outperformance from DGI shares in 2016 (up 78% YTD vs. 6.5% move in S&P500).
Additionally, the analyst thinks the market continues to underestimate the leverage in DGI's business model along with the potential scale of the market opportunity. This view is supported by a recent series of meetings the analyst hosted with CEO Jeff Tarr which served to reinforce his enthusiasm.
Shares of DigitalGlobe closed at $27.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Standard & Poor's, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!