Dicerna Pharma (DRNA): Strategy Shift Should Yield LT Gains - Stifel
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Stephen Willey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DRNA) after the company announced a plan to focus its resources on the development of GalXC RNAi chemistry platform. Under the plan, Dicerna will discontinue the development of DCR-PH1 (an LNP-delivered RNAi therapy), and focus on the development of DCR-PHXS (GalXC candidate) for the treatment of primary Hyperoxaluria (PH1).
An IND or CTA filing for DCR-PHXC is targeted for late-FY17. Additionally, Dicerna will discontinue the development of DCR-MYC (delivered via Dicerna’s ENCORE LNP system) given suboptimal efficacy data (discussed below) emerging out of ongoing P1/2 trials. Dicerna will initiate two additional GalXC programs in FY16 – one targeting PCSK9, and a second undisclosed rare disease program. The company also plans to launch three GalXC programs every year, and have five programs in the clinic by FY19. The GalXC platform technology utilizes GalNAc sugars to mediate the subcutaneous delivery of Dicer substrates directly to the liver
No change to the Dicerna Pharma (NASDAQ: DRNA)
price target of $13.
Shares of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!