Dicerna Pharma (DRNA): Strategy Shift Should Yield LT Gains - Stifel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Stephen Willey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DRNA) after the company announced a plan to focus its resources on the development of GalXC RNAi chemistry platform. Under the plan, Dicerna will discontinue the development of DCR-PH1 (an LNP-delivered RNAi therapy), and focus on the development of DCR-PHXS (GalXC candidate) for the treatment of primary Hyperoxaluria (PH1).
An IND or CTA filing for DCR-PHXC is targeted for late-FY17. Additionally, Dicerna will discontinue the development of DCR-MYC (delivered via Dicerna’s ENCORE LNP system) given suboptimal efficacy data (discussed below) emerging out of ongoing P1/2 trials. Dicerna will initiate two additional GalXC programs in FY16 – one targeting PCSK9, and a second undisclosed rare disease program. The company also plans to launch three GalXC programs every year, and have five programs in the clinic by FY19. The GalXC platform technology utilizes GalNAc sugars to mediate the subcutaneous delivery of Dicer substrates directly to the liver
No change to the Dicerna Pharma (NASDAQ: DRNA)
price target of $13.
Shares of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!