Deutsche Bank Upgrades US Steel (X) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24. The change follow's Trump's victory.
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We view NA M&M equities exposed to Precious Metals and Steel & Aluminum protectionism stocks as key beneficiaries from Donald Trump’s win of the US Presidency. Outcome may lead to an increase in risk aversion and general market volatility - both supportive for Precious equities. In Steel & Aluminum we believe the US could further protect and enhance rising safeguards against unfair trade. We upgrade to Buy from Hold Reliance ($78/sh vs $75/sh), Ryerson ($14/sh unchanged) and US Steel ($24/sh vs $19/sh) on possible protectionism. In Precious we upgrade Franco-Nevada from Hold to Buy ($74/sh PT unchanged) with valuation appeal following a recent sell-off."
Shares of US Steel closed at $20.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!