Deutsche Bank Upgrades US Steel (X) to Buy
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24. The change follow's Trump's victory.
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We view NA M&M equities exposed to Precious Metals and Steel & Aluminum protectionism stocks as key beneficiaries from Donald Trump’s win of the US Presidency. Outcome may lead to an increase in risk aversion and general market volatility - both supportive for Precious equities. In Steel & Aluminum we believe the US could further protect and enhance rising safeguards against unfair trade. We upgrade to Buy from Hold Reliance ($78/sh vs $75/sh), Ryerson ($14/sh unchanged) and US Steel ($24/sh vs $19/sh) on possible protectionism. In Precious we upgrade Franco-Nevada from Hold to Buy ($74/sh PT unchanged) with valuation appeal following a recent sell-off."
Shares of US Steel closed at $20.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- Wedbush Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!