Deutsche Bank Upgrades TrueBlue (TBI) to Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $18 (unchanged). Analyst Kevin McVeigh sees several positives.
"We are tactically upgrading shares of Trueblue to Hold from Sell given (1) current risk-reward of +3%/-1% + (2) potential for fiscal stimulus + corporate tax reform, both of which could boost GDP well beyond our ~2% base level. Since August, the TBI stock has fallen ~25% versus S&P 500 falling ~2%. While we recognize that Trueblue continues to face company-specific challenges, we feel the TBI stock is closer to fair value. As a result, we move to Hold from Sell, but maintain our $18 PT," said the analyst.
Shares of TrueBlue closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!