Deutsche Bank Upgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $290. Analyst Myles Walton said a selloff in the stock was an over-reaction.
"TDG reported F4Q & FY16 results that were in line with commentary from October. F4Q sales of $875M matched our $872M as continued good perf in commercial aftermarket & another better than expected Q in defense offset weaker commercial OE with EBITDA as defined of $419M compared in-line with our $422M. We think the market got caught up in the FY17 shortfall to consensus EPS while missing the implied FCF growth in the FY17 forecast, which came in 20% better than our estimate and of the FY17 adjusted net income. Following today's sell-off we are upgrading to Buy with 15% upside to new PT," said Walton.
Shares of TransDigm closed at $252.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!