Deutsche Bank Upgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $290. Analyst Myles Walton said a selloff in the stock was an over-reaction.
"TDG reported F4Q & FY16 results that were in line with commentary from October. F4Q sales of $875M matched our $872M as continued good perf in commercial aftermarket & another better than expected Q in defense offset weaker commercial OE with EBITDA as defined of $419M compared in-line with our $422M. We think the market got caught up in the FY17 shortfall to consensus EPS while missing the implied FCF growth in the FY17 forecast, which came in 20% better than our estimate and of the FY17 adjusted net income. Following today's sell-off we are upgrading to Buy with 15% upside to new PT," said Walton.
Shares of TransDigm closed at $252.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!