Deutsche Bank Upgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $290. Analyst Myles Walton said a selloff in the stock was an over-reaction.
"TDG reported F4Q & FY16 results that were in line with commentary from October. F4Q sales of $875M matched our $872M as continued good perf in commercial aftermarket & another better than expected Q in defense offset weaker commercial OE with EBITDA as defined of $419M compared in-line with our $422M. We think the market got caught up in the FY17 shortfall to consensus EPS while missing the implied FCF growth in the FY17 forecast, which came in 20% better than our estimate and of the FY17 adjusted net income. Following today's sell-off we are upgrading to Buy with 15% upside to new PT," said Walton.
Shares of TransDigm closed at $252.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!