Deutsche Bank Upgrades Ryerson Holding (RYI) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Ryerson Holding (NYSE: RYI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $14. The change follow's Trump's victory.
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We view NA M&M equities exposed to Precious Metals and Steel & Aluminum protectionism stocks as key beneficiaries from Donald Trump’s win of the US Presidency. Outcome may lead to an increase in risk aversion and general market volatility - both supportive for Precious equities. In Steel & Aluminum we believe the US could further protect and enhance rising safeguards against unfair trade. We upgrade to Buy from Hold Reliance ($78/sh vs $75/sh), Ryerson ($14/sh unchanged) and US Steel ($24/sh vs $19/sh) on possible protectionism. In Precious we upgrade Franco-Nevada from Hold to Buy ($74/sh PT unchanged) with valuation appeal following a recent sell-off."
Shares of Ryerson Holding closed at $8.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!