Deutsche Bank Upgrades Plains GP Holdings, L.P (PAGP) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Plains GP Holdings, L.P (NYSE: PAGP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00 (from $13.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "We upgrade PAGP to Buy (from Hold) with a $15 PT (from $13) against its CMP of $13 due to higher expected cash flows at PAA + assuming a slow premium from its c-corp currency (broader investor base). Our PT is based off a target yield (5.5% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $0.83) and a DDM (7% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.) – at a slight discount to PAA as PAGP will remain a c-corp tracking stock. Potential risks are the same as PAA."
Shares of Plains GP Holdings, L.P closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!