Deutsche Bank Upgrades Plains GP Holdings, L.P (PAGP) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Plains GP Holdings, L.P (NYSE: PAGP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00 (from $13.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "We upgrade PAGP to Buy (from Hold) with a $15 PT (from $13) against its CMP of $13 due to higher expected cash flows at PAA + assuming a slow premium from its c-corp currency (broader investor base). Our PT is based off a target yield (5.5% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $0.83) and a DDM (7% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.) – at a slight discount to PAA as PAGP will remain a c-corp tracking stock. Potential risks are the same as PAA."
Shares of Plains GP Holdings, L.P closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!