Deutsche Bank Upgrades Plains GP Holdings, L.P (PAGP) to Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Plains GP Holdings, L.P (NYSE: PAGP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00 (from $13.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "We upgrade PAGP to Buy (from Hold) with a $15 PT (from $13) against its CMP of $13 due to higher expected cash flows at PAA + assuming a slow premium from its c-corp currency (broader investor base). Our PT is based off a target yield (5.5% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $0.83) and a DDM (7% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.) – at a slight discount to PAA as PAGP will remain a c-corp tracking stock. Potential risks are the same as PAA."
Shares of Plains GP Holdings, L.P closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!