Deutsche Bank Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Plains All American (NYSE: PAA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37.00 (from $31.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "We upgrade PAA to Buy (from Hold) with a $37 PT (from $31) against its CMP of $31 due to higher expected cash flows and improvements from the simplification. Our PT is based off a target yield (6.0% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $2.20) and a DDM (7.5% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential downside risks: 1) Further DPU cuts, 2) illiquid / unattractive capital markets, 3) rising rates, 4) lower commodity prices, 5) lower guidance, and 6) unattractive / dilutive M&A."
Shares of Plains All American closed at $31.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!