Deutsche Bank Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Buy
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Plains All American (NYSE: PAA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37.00 (from $31.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "We upgrade PAA to Buy (from Hold) with a $37 PT (from $31) against its CMP of $31 due to higher expected cash flows and improvements from the simplification. Our PT is based off a target yield (6.0% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $2.20) and a DDM (7.5% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential downside risks: 1) Further DPU cuts, 2) illiquid / unattractive capital markets, 3) rising rates, 4) lower commodity prices, 5) lower guidance, and 6) unattractive / dilutive M&A."
Shares of Plains All American closed at $31.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!