Deutsche Bank Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE: OKS) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $42.00 (from $40.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian siad, "Our PT is based off a target yield (7.5% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $3.16) and a DDM (9.75% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential upside risks: 1) Improvement in commodity prices (NGLs), 2) more re-contracting to fee-based margins vs. POP, and 3) quicker resumption of distributions. Potential downside risks: 1) Lower commodity prices, 2) illiquid / unattractive capital markets, 3) rising rates, and 4) lower guidance."
Shares of ONEOK Partners closed at $39.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!