Deutsche Bank Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE: OKS) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $42.00 (from $40.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian siad, "Our PT is based off a target yield (7.5% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $3.16) and a DDM (9.75% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential upside risks: 1) Improvement in commodity prices (NGLs), 2) more re-contracting to fee-based margins vs. POP, and 3) quicker resumption of distributions. Potential downside risks: 1) Lower commodity prices, 2) illiquid / unattractive capital markets, 3) rising rates, and 4) lower guidance."
Shares of ONEOK Partners closed at $39.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!