Deutsche Bank Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Hold
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE: OKS) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $42.00 (from $40.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian siad, "Our PT is based off a target yield (7.5% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $3.16) and a DDM (9.75% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential upside risks: 1) Improvement in commodity prices (NGLs), 2) more re-contracting to fee-based margins vs. POP, and 3) quicker resumption of distributions. Potential downside risks: 1) Lower commodity prices, 2) illiquid / unattractive capital markets, 3) rising rates, and 4) lower guidance."
Shares of ONEOK Partners closed at $39.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!