Deutsche Bank Upgrades ONEOK Inc (OKE) to Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ONEOK Inc (NYSE: OKE) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $52.00 (from $49.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "Our PT is based off a target yield (4.75% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $2.46 in recognition of more stabilized cash flows) and a DDM (7.25% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential upside risks: 1) Higher CF at OKS, 2) more equity issuances at OKS, 3) improvement in the commodities, and 4) resumption in dividends. Potential downside risks: 1) Lower commodities, 2) illiquid capital markets, 3) rising rates, and 4) lower guidance."
Shares of ONEOK Inc closed at $49.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!