Deutsche Bank Upgrades ONEOK Inc (OKE) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ONEOK Inc (NYSE: OKE) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $52.00 (from $49.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "Our PT is based off a target yield (4.75% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $2.46 in recognition of more stabilized cash flows) and a DDM (7.25% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential upside risks: 1) Higher CF at OKS, 2) more equity issuances at OKS, 3) improvement in the commodities, and 4) resumption in dividends. Potential downside risks: 1) Lower commodities, 2) illiquid capital markets, 3) rising rates, and 4) lower guidance."
Shares of ONEOK Inc closed at $49.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!