Deutsche Bank Upgrades ONEOK Inc (OKE) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ONEOK Inc (NYSE: OKE) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $52.00 (from $49.00).
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "Our PT is based off a target yield (4.75% yield on our CY17 DPU estimate of $2.46 in recognition of more stabilized cash flows) and a DDM (7.25% discount rate and 2.0% terminal growth rate, in-line with the industry avg.). Potential upside risks: 1) Higher CF at OKS, 2) more equity issuances at OKS, 3) improvement in the commodities, and 4) resumption in dividends. Potential downside risks: 1) Lower commodities, 2) illiquid capital markets, 3) rising rates, and 4) lower guidance."
Shares of ONEOK Inc closed at $49.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!