Deutsche Bank Upgrades Melco Crown Enter. (MPEL) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Melco Crown Enter. (NASDAQ: MPEL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00). Analyst Karen Tang thinks Macau mass gross gaming revenue will accelerate to the low-teens in 2017, as spend per player increases.
Tang explained, "Over the past 2 weeks, we've had extensive interviews with a dozen of casino service staff & premium mass hosts. We learnt that gaming spend per visitor has started to rise, and VIPs are returning as premium mass players. We conclude that Macau is now at the start of a mass-led GGR recovery. Importantly, both base mass and premium mass are growing again. We forecast that Mass GGR growth will accelerate from 4% yoy in 2Q16 to 10% yoy in 2H16 and to 12% yoy in 2017. As mass has higher margins, we lift our sector EBITDA by 10% to US$6.6bn for 2017. We prefer mass-focused operators, and upgrade Sands, MGM China & MPEL from Hold to Buy."
Shares of Melco Crown Enter. closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!