Deutsche Bank Upgrades Melco Crown Enter. (MPEL) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Melco Crown Enter. (NASDAQ: MPEL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00). Analyst Karen Tang thinks Macau mass gross gaming revenue will accelerate to the low-teens in 2017, as spend per player increases.
Tang explained, "Over the past 2 weeks, we've had extensive interviews with a dozen of casino service staff & premium mass hosts. We learnt that gaming spend per visitor has started to rise, and VIPs are returning as premium mass players. We conclude that Macau is now at the start of a mass-led GGR recovery. Importantly, both base mass and premium mass are growing again. We forecast that Mass GGR growth will accelerate from 4% yoy in 2Q16 to 10% yoy in 2H16 and to 12% yoy in 2017. As mass has higher margins, we lift our sector EBITDA by 10% to US$6.6bn for 2017. We prefer mass-focused operators, and upgrade Sands, MGM China & MPEL from Hold to Buy."
Shares of Melco Crown Enter. closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!