Deutsche Bank Upgrades Melco Crown Enter. (MPEL) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Melco Crown Enter. (NASDAQ: MPEL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00). Analyst Karen Tang thinks Macau mass gross gaming revenue will accelerate to the low-teens in 2017, as spend per player increases.
Tang explained, "Over the past 2 weeks, we've had extensive interviews with a dozen of casino service staff & premium mass hosts. We learnt that gaming spend per visitor has started to rise, and VIPs are returning as premium mass players. We conclude that Macau is now at the start of a mass-led GGR recovery. Importantly, both base mass and premium mass are growing again. We forecast that Mass GGR growth will accelerate from 4% yoy in 2Q16 to 10% yoy in 2H16 and to 12% yoy in 2017. As mass has higher margins, we lift our sector EBITDA by 10% to US$6.6bn for 2017. We prefer mass-focused operators, and upgrade Sands, MGM China & MPEL from Hold to Buy."
Shares of Melco Crown Enter. closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!