Deutsche Bank Upgrades Luxottica Group (LUX) to Buy
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Luxottica Group (NYSE: LUX) from Hold to Buy. Analyst Francesca DiPasquantonio said risk-reward has become more favorable.
"Luxottica de-rated by 35% in the LTM due to well-known concerns on management governance and the downgrade of FY16 guidance. At 22x PER, the shares are at a 15% discount to peers. However, structural growth opportunities are similar and Luxottica’s global platform allows scope for outperformance. In addition, a rich balance sheet and strong cash-flow generation enable external growth. The opportunity for expanding its global reach through acquisitions is not discounted in the price. Similarly, the market is not recognizing the company’s market leadership and ROCE," said the analyst.
Shares of Luxottica Group closed at $48.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!