Deutsche Bank Upgrades Luxottica Group (LUX) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Luxottica Group (NYSE: LUX) from Hold to Buy. Analyst Francesca DiPasquantonio said risk-reward has become more favorable.
"Luxottica de-rated by 35% in the LTM due to well-known concerns on management governance and the downgrade of FY16 guidance. At 22x PER, the shares are at a 15% discount to peers. However, structural growth opportunities are similar and Luxottica’s global platform allows scope for outperformance. In addition, a rich balance sheet and strong cash-flow generation enable external growth. The opportunity for expanding its global reach through acquisitions is not discounted in the price. Similarly, the market is not recognizing the company’s market leadership and ROCE," said the analyst.
Shares of Luxottica Group closed at $48.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!